Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Birthday :)


Babe ,
every time I miss you , I'll rewind our memories together in my mind . It was when we were in Standart 6 , it was the best year in my entire life , haha , did you remember that we was ponteng puasa then makan dekat kantin senyap2 , haha . But the best part is , makcik kantin tuh pun join sekaki kan kan kan ? Haha . Kita tak penah gado kan ? That is all because I love you .
Even otak aku ni gila , and sometimes boleh menjangkiti kau , haha tp kau tetap sabar dgn aku kan ? Hehe , tp aku taw , kau dah biasa kan dijangkiti oleh aku ? Haha , aku rindu laa betting dgn kau about "The coolest gossip ever" haha , kita selalu betting kan ? And , everyone know that , mestilah kau yang menang kan ! Haha , takpemata kau lebih liar daripada aku kan ? Haha , sokay !

Look ! I'm crapping lagi , haha , sorry babe . My point here is , I just wanna wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! Hope you will enjoy your teenagers life , haha , remember ! You are now turning 15 y/o . Kau tak boleh nak being childish lagi dah , don't be like me , I'm turning 15 on this September but I still watching cartoon , haha especially Barney and Doraemon , haha you know that I'm addicted with that cartoon since we were a little kid kan ? And until now , aku tak bole nak berhenti tgok cartoon tuh taw ! Haha .

Anyways , Happy birthday babe , may god bless you every second that you breath !

Till then <3