Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm Too Lazy For Everything.

Hey peps, how are you? Well actually, I don't have any interesting story to share with you guys. But since I was boring stay alone at home, so I'm blogging. Hihih. Soo, what should I write here huh? Any idea? Emmm, ouh yaa, got some.

Yesterday, 16 June 2010, I break off with Harris. I don't know why, but we were friend now. Frist off all, its me. I want to break with him because I know he is a good guy and he is not match with me. And I'm sooooo sorry. I just don't want to hurt him like I hurt others guys before. *they deserve that actually bcoz they are liar. Haha.

Harris, if you read this, I'm so sorry. I can't stay with you any more. But it dosen't meant that you're not good enough for me. Its just me dear. And I'm sorry because lately I don't replying your text. I outta credits. Unless if you nak topup kan lah kan. Hihih *amek kesempatan. Haha. And now, I'm happy being single. Haha. I'm fell soo free. But you never asking to do this, and that. It means that you're such a nice guy. You never control-ing my life right? And I bet you will found your girl. Perfect girl just for you my dear. and sorry too because I don't reply your text last night. I was asleep. Its 3.30 a.m. dude! Come on, don't be mad.

Okay, that's it. My blog is getting BORING BORING BORING BORING. For those who reading my blog, thanks a lot.

Today I woke up 9.15 a.m. its quite early to me because I was sleep at 3.00 a.m. Hihih. I don't know what the hell that I'm doing last night until 3 a.m. Haha. My folio for Geo is not finished yet. I'm too lazy to do that folio. But I'm done for History. Grr! My dad always said that "Anak dara tak boleh malas2". Hahaha. What ever lah dad. I am who I am. You must acept that your daughter is a lazy person. Hahaha. If you don't, so? What do you think who I am? Huh? Hahaha. That it! Aku dah mula merepek. Just ignore me okay.

So, move on. Around 3.20 p.m. Nad text me and ask me to teman dia to cyber cafe. She wants to print out her folio for History. So, I went to her house and pick her up. After print, we went to Farah's house. Lepak jap. Around 4.45 p.m. I sent Nad at her house. Then came back at Farah's. I went back home around 5.30 p.m. Watching TV then, went to tuition. I fell so sleepy at the tuition so, I just sleep there. The teacher just ignore me. Haha. GOOD TECHER. But then, when I was woke up, I saw no one there. Grr! Tak kejut pun! Lanciauuuuu. So, I went back home. After take my bath, I'm turn on my laptop, and here I am. Blogging but I don't even know what to tell you guys about. Haha. I'm promiss if I do have any intersting story, I'll get back on track okay?

But now, GTG laa. I have some work to do. I'll update this blog soon yea. DAAA!!