Monday, December 20, 2010

I'll Miss You :'(

Lady Antebellum - Need You Now

ASSALAMUALAIKUM ,

hello my fellow readers :) agak lama tak update kan ? Teehee , I'm kinda busy right now . Yesterday was the last day for the fifth formers having their exam , CONGRATULATION guys , from now on , you guys don't need to buy any of SCHOOL stuff anymore :p Hahaha ! Especially to my sayang , teehee ! Smells the freedom ? Ahaa , not yet ! Belom 18 lagi okay ! Right after your birthday next year , you're 18 and that means DAH BOLE TENGOK BLUE DAA :p hahaha ! Siot jea .

Today ( Tuesday ) , Marul and his family will be going to Fraser Hill :'( dia tinggalkan saya ! Huhuhu and I'll miss him so badly , ahaa 5 hari jea padahal -.-'' ( emo lebih ) Hahaha ! But how if I have to stay at Bangi right after ambil result PMR ? Huh , speaking of it . I'M SO DAMN AFRAID MANNNN ! Brape A's laa aku dapat nie ? Huh , I hope I'll get a best result . Sape tanak 8A's kan , but emmmm -.-'' tak yakin laa :p hahaha , biar laa aku punya exam , aku yang buat exam tu , so aku tahu laa ! Wekkkk :p

Okay , no more story for today .
I'll write later :)
BYE

-till then-