Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tadaaaa !

CAN I RENOVATE MY ROOM LIKE THIS ?



OR THIS ,



OR THIS ,



Hey guys , sorry for not updated this blog yesterday . I've got a lot of thing to tell you guys , but im too lazy to type it all , so i'll make it fast okay ? Last night , i was ym-ing with a friend of mine , she's 17 and supposed to be in school but emm , you know what i mean rite ? Now , she's working at her dad's company . And she's so damn rich girl dude ! You can see the picture up there , it is her room actually . Ain't that was freaking awesome ? I really really really wanted my room to be just like that ! But she said that her room is not cool enough , ouhh cuhh-rayy-zeaa ! Its awesome girl , i like so much ! But , what can i do . My room is not big enough to renovate just like that , haha pity me huh ? -.- sokay !

So , was bored ! Im not going anywhere accept Iman and Farah's place . Its was kinda boring to look at the same faces everyday HA-HA but sokay , i still love you guys XD . Diana , asking me to come over her place , she's got an aweshom showie to tell me , but sadly i cant . I've got something to do , sorry babe maybe next time okay ?

Well , i think im done , I'll write later :)
bye

-Till Then-