Friday, June 11, 2010

11 June 2010



HELLO!!
Hey peps, how are you? Great? Haha, that's good. I'm very tired today because, around 9.30 a.m. Farah called me and ask me to pick her up on 2.30 p.m. I'm very sleepy that time so I sleep again. Haha. I woke up around 11.45 a.m. Then I watch a movie, suddently, my dad called me and ask me to come over at mamak's. Haha. Then I get ready and went there, my dad waiting for me there. After eat, my dad went Rawang and me went back home and waiting for farah called me again. So, around 2 something, she called me and ask me to pick her up.

I rush to Farah's house and told her mother that we were going to Diana's house for doing our Folio. Hahaha. Big liar!! Tak pe, tipu sunat lah katakan. Haha. So, her mother allow her to go but, we're not going to Diana's house. Were going to Sg. Tangkas to see Farah's BF (anep). Goshhh!! Its raining!! But thank god I'm wearing my jacket. Bla bla bla bla..

Well, when were lepak-lepak with anep and his friend ( ape tah nme dia) there's come this one ANNOYING guy. I don't know what is his name and I don't even want to know it. Haha. He said that I am his type of the girl that he like. I was like EWWWWW !!!! God help me!! He was so disgusting me. EWWWW! Then he just want to hug me but I run away from him. Then were going to WARTA. I've a nwe Crocks. Hahaha. White in colour. It's not kinda beautiful to me because its a ugly slipers that i've ever seen before. Hahaha.

Okay. There so much story that I wanna to tell you but I'm so lazy to type here. and anyway I'm going to watch FIFA WORLD CUP with my dad. South Africa VS Mexico. Haha. OMG!! It's going to start now. So gotta go. Byeeee.