Wednesday, March 16, 2011

15.3.2011

Prodi-G - Lyrical Miracle 

Hi , okay read this up ! 

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !
S A Y A N G !
I'm really sorry for not give you any present ,
because I don't know what to buy and what if you don't like it ?
Really sorry my dear :(

So , as you can see the title for this blog , its actually Marul's birthday . On that date , we're celebrate it at Pavillion and gezzzz ! We're watching Big Mommas ! That movie are AWESHOME ! And whoever hasn't watch Big Mommas , then go watch it now . Yes NOWW !


And yeahh , as usual . Marul always said that " I penat laa , jom duduk " and I was like " goshh , baru jalan 10 minutes dah penat ? What daa ? " haha . So I just follow what he want , yelaa BIRTHDAY BOY pulak kan , hehe :p and that day , I was supposed to meet Alang for some reason ( which is I can't tell you guys , sorry ) but I've canceled it last minutes , haha . Poor Alang , but for Marul , its okay ! Hahaha ,

Okay , thats all for today .
Goodbye :)

-till then-